View in original language
- Whole milk500 ml
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Corn starch3 tablespoon
- Chocolate Panettone or Chocotone, diced3 cup
- Frozen sour cream1 unit(s)
- Sugar2 dessert spoon
- Strawberries or peaches in syrup to taste
- Chocolate to taste
- Bring the whole milk, condensed milk and corn starch to a medium heat until it thickens. Turn off the heat and set aside .
- In a marinex or glasses place half of the cream, sprinkle the chopped chocolate panettone on top, finish with the rest of the cream. Let cool .
- Whip the ice cream with the sugar until it becomes whipped cream. Put it over the Pavé, you can use the pastry tip at that time.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate and finish with strawberries or peach in syrup.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Serve next.