chocolate volcano cake
View in original language
- Chocolate powder (can be chocolate)1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Hot milk1 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Nescau / chocolate / chocolate powder6 tablespoon
- butter/margarine1 tablespoon
- Mix the dry in a bowl, then mix in the eggs, oil, and baking powder.
- Finally, add the hot milk little by little and mix everything together.
- A form greased with flour and margarine, add the mixture and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c for 45 minutes.
- Once ready, let it cool a little and unmold and set aside while you make the syrup/stuffing.
- Prepare the syrup/stuffing, in a small pan, mix the condensed milk, the cream, the chocolate/chocolate and the spoon of butter, mix until you get a homogeneous point and when it comes off the bottom of the pan, turn it off and pour it in the middle of the cake and that's it. , sprinkles to taste 💕