View in original language
- cans of condensed milk | 2 can(s)
- margarine | 1 dessert spoon
- chocolate powder | 5 dessert spoon
- sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- milk | 1 cup
- eggs | 3 unit(s)
- cornstarch | 2 tablespoon
- semisweet chocolate bars (300 g) | 2 unit(s)
- sugar | 1 dessert spoon
- cornstarch biscuit packet(package) | 1 unit(s)
- FIRST LAYER:
Cook the chocolate powder, margarine and 1 can of condensed milk, without leaving it at the point of brigadeiro.
Cook the yolks, condensed milk and the cornstarch dissolved in the milk, stirring constantly until it thickens.
Melt the chocolate bars in a bain-marie and mix with the cream and sugar.
Then add the snow whites to form a mousse.
First layer, cookies softened in milk, second layer, cookies softened in milk and third layer.
Top with chocolates or chopped walnuts.
Did you like this recipe?