View in original language
- Chocolate powder | 5 tablespoon
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Condensed milk | 1/2 can(s)
- Corn starch | 5 tablespoon
- Milk | 1 l
- Sugar | 1 dessert spoon
- Cornstarch Biscuit | 500 g
- First, take a glass of approximately 250 ml to 300 ml, put the milk in that glass and save it (to wet the cookies).
- Put the rest of the milk in the pan, adding the chocolate powder, the butter or margarine, the condensed milk and the cornstarch. Stir well, without stopping, until it forms a cream.
- Take the cream, put it in a container and put the sugar.
- For assembly, place a layer of chocolate cream, another layer of biscuit, then again of chocolate, another of biscuit, then place the cream, then the biscuit, then the chocolate cream, another biscuit and finally the chocolate again.
- Don't forget to wet each cookie cup.
Did you like this recipe?