chocolate sauce for cake
View in original language
- Whole milk2 cup
- Chocolate10 tablespoon
- Margarine2 tablespoon
- Add the milk, chocolate powder and butter to a pan;
- Take to medium fire and mix well until the butter melts;
- When it starts to boil, leave it on a low heat and stir from time to time to find out;
- Let it boil for approximately 20 minutes, until the syrup is creamy;
- TIP: to find out if your syrup is already at a good point, put a few drops on a saucer and run your finger.
- If it's creamy, you can now turn off the heat.
- Let the syrup cool for like 15 minutes and you can pour it over the cake;
- TIP: I like to pierce the cake well before pouring the syrup so that it is all wet.