Chocolate pudding in 25 minutes
View in original language
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Milk (measured for condensed milk)1 cup
- Chocolate4 tablespoon
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Water4 tablespoon
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for 5 minutes, except sugar and water.
- In a pan, take the sugar on the fire until it melts and turns into a caramel, add the water and let the pieces dissolve and turn off.
- In a mold, add the syrup and pour the contents of the blender, separate a large pan with a lid that fits inside and heat for 25 minutes.
- After pierce it with a knife and if it comes out clean, you can turn it off, wait for it to cool down a little, put it in the fridge and serve it cold.