View in original language
- Chocolate | 500 g
- Dark chocolate | 500 g
- Milk chocolate | 200 g
- Fresh cream | 200 g
- Fresh cream | 80 g
- Chestnuts to finish | to taste
- Cut the chocotone into cubes and distribute them on the bottom of a 28cm roasting pan with a removable bottom, lined with acetate.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate and in parallel beat the fresh cream until it reaches the whipped cream point, then incorporate it into the chocolate in three steps (put a little and mix, then a little more and mix and lastly the last part) allows the air to fully enter the chocolate leaving the mousse well aerated
- Pour the mousse over the chocotone and put it in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Mix the milk chocolate with the 80g of cream, mix until you get a smooth and shiny ganache.
- Unmold the pie, cover with the ganache and finish with the chestnuts.
Did you like this recipe?