View in original language
- Milk or semi-sweet chocolate | 250 g
- Butter | 100 g
- Egg | 4 unit(s)
- Refined sugar | 1/2 cup
- Melt the chocolate together with the butter in a bain-marie and let it cool.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and mix with the melted chocolate with the butter until smooth.
- Grease a non-stick baking dish or place parchment paper and place the dough
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes. Let cool before serving
- You can serve it with whipped cream or ice cream.
Did you like this recipe?