View in original language
- cornstarch biscuit200 g
- milk2 cup
- condensed milk1 can(s)
- chocolate powder4 tablespoon
- corn starch1 tablespoon
- Dissolve the starch in 1 cup of whole milk and put it in a pan along with the condensed milk and the chocolate powder. Place over medium-low heat and keep stirring until it thickens to a porridge point (about 10 minutes). Turn off and let cool. Tip: The cream will thicken a bit more after it cools down.
- Then moisten the cookies one by one in the remaining half cup of milk and place some of them covering the bottom of a baking dish.
- Assemble the pavé by covering the cookies with a layer of the chocolate cream. Add more cookies dipped in milk and, again, a layer of chocolate. Repeat until you reach the top, ending with the chocolate. Tip: Smooth the chocolate layers using a spoon or spatula.
- Reserve the chocolate pavé in the fridge for 1 hour and, after that time, it's ready to serve!