View in original language
- Dark chocolate300 g
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds on high power.
- Remove from microwave and stir to melt better.
- Add another 30 seconds and mix again. Repeat until completely melted.
- Add the whey-free cream to the melted chocolate
- Add the condensed milk to the mixture and mixture of chocolate and cream. If you want less sweet, just don't add all the condensed milk.
- Mix well and let it chill for at least 1 hour.