View in original language
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Chopped semisweet chocolate200 g
- egg whites3 unit(s)
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- In a pan in a bain-marie, heat the cream.
- Add the chocolate and stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Reserve.
- In a saucepan, combine the whites and sugar and place over low heat, stirring vigorously without stopping, for about 3 minutes, taking the pan off the heat for a few moments every minute, continuing to stir, so as not to cook.
- Transfer to a stand mixer and beat for 5 minutes or until doubled in volume.
- Lightly mix with the chocolate cream.
- Pour into glasses and place in the fridge for about 3 hours.
- Decorate with cherries, whipped cream or chocolate shavings.