View in original language
- Condensed milk01 can(s)
- Sour cream02 can(s)
- Milk or semisweet chocolate bar90 g
- Colorless gelatin12 g
- 50% cocoa powder or chocolate powder01 cup
- Start by hydrating your colorless gelatin as per the package recommendations.
- In a blender, add the condensed milk, chocolate powder, colorless gelatin, melted chocolate and cream and blend for about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to the molds or a refractory and take it to freeze for about 4 hours.
- - This recipe gave me 9 mousses; - the packaging used is the Hiperpack brand of 170ml and comes with 10 units each.