View in original language
- Cans of sour cream2 can(s)
- Can of condensed milk1 can(s)
- Unflavored gelatin packet1 unit(s)
- spoons or to your taste of chocolate powder, chocolate or other of your preference, it goes well with anyone8 tablespoon
- Place the cream, condensed milk and chocolate powder in a blender.
- Beat for approximately 2 minutes.
- Melt the gelatin according to package directions and add the mixture, beat for 30 seconds just to combine.
- Place in a container, cover and refrigerate until hardened.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Easy chocolate mousse
Chocolate mousse 🍫