Mousse de chocolate. Já fiz com 2 barras de chocolate 90g e chocolate nobre. Só não fiz com cobertura. Já fiz meio amargo e ao leite! Fica seu gosto Read more
View in original language
- 2 chocolate bars90 g
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- tablespoons of sugar3 unit(s)
- sour cream1 can(s)
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave every 30 seconds with cream.
- I separated the eggs from the yolk.
- Put 3 tablespoons of sugar in the egg white.
- Bring to a low boil and raise the pan. Just to melt the sugar. Check that it is not crystallized. Be careful cooking or boiling the egg white.
- Beat the egg white.
- Mix the ganache (chocolate with cream) lightly with the egg white.
- Put it in Cups or Bowl and Book for 3 hrs. Yielded 3 Cups.