In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Semisweet Chocolate | 450 g
- condensed milk | 395 g
- Chocolate wafer | 100 g
- Colored eggs and candies | to taste
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and mix with the condensed milk.
- Add the coarsely chopped biscuits and transfer to a baking dish lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Spread well and decorate with eggs or the confectionery of your choice.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour, unmold and cut into squares.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like