Chocolate donut wafer cake
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Margarine | 3 tablespoon
- Chocolate donut wafer | 400 g
- liquid milk | 2 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Corn starch | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar (optional) | 1/2 cup
- Liquid milk (for the syrup) | 3 cup
- Chocolate powder | 3 tablespoon
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Chocolate sprinkles | 1 unit(s)
- Mix the milk, sugar and chocolate, bring to the fire stirring until it thickens. Reserve and let cool.
- Blend the donuts in a blender until they become flour, set aside in a bowl. In the blender, beat the margarine, eggs, sugar (optional) and half of the milk, beat well. Then gradually add the donut flour, cornstarch, the rest of the milk and finally the yeast. Take it to bake.
- Once roasted and cooled, decorate with chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles.
Did you like this recipe?