Chocolate Cupcake Fit with Kiwi 🥝🍫
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Plain yogurt2 tablespoon
- Amaranth flakes1 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder 100%1 teaspoon
- Baking Powder1 coffee spoon
- Kiwi1 unit(s)
- 70% chocolate square4 unit(s)
- Coconut milk or semi-skimmed milk2 tablespoon
- Almond flour2 tablespoon
- Start by beating the egg with a fork until foamy.
- Add the natural yogurt and beat again
- Add the Amaranth, cocoa powder and almond flour and stir well until smooth.
- Lastly add the baking powder and mix gently
- Take it to a tall mug or a small glass pot that can go in the microwave
- Bake in the microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds
- Expect to cool down completely and unmold
- Cut in half and set aside
- Make the topping and filling by melting the chocolate in the microwave every 10 seconds.
- When the chocolate is melted, add the coconut milk and mix well until smooth.
- Cut the kiwi into slices
- Place half of the chocolate-kiwi filling and close the cupcake.
- Use the other half to cover the cupcake and decorate with kiwi
- Tip: if you want, you can add 1 tablespoon of xylitol sweetener to the dough to make your cupcake sweeter 😉
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like