View in original language
- Refined Sugar160 g
- Brown Sugar160 g
- 2 eggs and 1 yolk0 unit(s)
- Chocolate 54% (semi-sweet)450 g
- Cold Butter230 g
- Wheat Flour200 g
- Cocoa Powder70 g
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Bicarbonate1/4 teaspoon
- Baking Powder3 teaspoon
- In a bowl, combine the flours, salt, baking soda and baking powder (you will use this mixture at the end of the recipe)
- In the mixer, beat the cold butter alone just to break it before adding the other ingredients.
- Add the sugars (brown and refined) to the butter
- Now add the dry ingredients that were separated (the mixture will be like sand and that's what you really want, don't worry) and the cocoa
- Lastly, add the beaten eggs.
- Your dough is ready, now on the scale put 125g of dough and then make a ball shape (this dough will yield approximately 12 cookies)
- After making the balls, take it to the freezer for 1h30 (this part is very important, don't let anxiety get in the way, leaving it in the freezer for this 1h30 really makes a difference)
- After the rest, take it to the preheated oven 185 degrees for approximately 15 min! The biscuit should come out of the oven still half soft, if it comes out already hard, when it cools it will be too hard!
- Yield: Approximately 12 cookies of 125g each.
- Tip: Let it cool for 15min before cutting or biting ;) haha ! The texture is perfect after it cools down a little!! Recipe: LiliGlace
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like