View in original language
- wheat flour | 2 cup
- brown sugar | 3/4 cup
- crystal sugar | 3/4 cup
- large eggs (if small 3) | 2 unit(s)
- margarine | 2 tablespoon
- baking powder | 1 dessert spoon
- vanilla essence | 1 dessert spoon
- pinch of salt | 1 unit(s)
- 170g semisweet chocolate bar | 1 unit(s)
- 170g milk chocolate bar | 1 unit(s)
- Cut and reserve the semisweet chocolate and milk chocolate in cubes separately.
- In a bowl (with an electric mixer) beat the egg, sugar and margarine until smooth.
- Add the flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla essence and salt.
- Beat enough until it becomes a homogeneous and medium stiff dough (about 3 minutes).
- Place the semisweet chocolate cubes inside this dough and beat a little, just to mix, until they hide inside the dough.
- Put the yeast last and mix as little as possible, because the more you beat, the more it loses its effect.
- Grease a shape and with a spoon make balls with the dough in the shape.
- Try to leave a good distance between them and don't make them too thin, always try to make them a little high because when it bakes, it stretches to
- Bake on medium heat for about 5 minutes and poke with a fork about three times to see if it is good, it will probably come out dirty because the chocolate will melt, pay attention to the dough, it has to be fluffy and not soft.
- When you remove the forms while they are still hot, place some milk chocolate cubes on top of the cookies so that they melt.
Did you like this recipe?