Chocolate Chia Pudding
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chia and oatmeal | 2 tablespoon
- Milk (your choice) | 100 ml
- Cocoa powder | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar-free chocolate shavings | to taste
- Honey or sweetener | to taste
- In the pot, mix the chia with oats, milk, cocoa and sweetener.
- After mixing, let it rest in the fridge until it forms consistency.
- To make a cover in the pot you can melt the zero chocolate and pass, or mix cocoa with water
- Finish with zero chocolate shavings and it's ready to taste.
Did you like this recipe?