View in original language
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Chocolate powder - 100% cocoa1 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Oil3/4 cup
- Warm water1 cup
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Chocolate3 tablespoon
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Confectionary1 unit(s)
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, then add the oil.
- Add the flour, chocolate and warm water, beat well. Add the yeast without beating.
- Grease a mold with a hole in the middle with oil and sprinkle with chocolate. Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes.
- In a pan put the condensed milk, the chocolate and the margarine, mix well before taking it to the fire. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until it reaches a soft brigadeiro consistency.
- With the brigadeiro still hot, pour it over the cake, making it easier to spread. Add the sprinkles and let cool before serving.