Chocolate Cake With Strawberry
View in original language
- Fresh Strawberry Tablet1 unit(s)
- Ready-made chocolate dough1 unit(s)
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Margarine2 tablespoon
- Milk150 ml
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder6 tablespoon
- In the mixer place the milk, butter and eggs and beat for 2 min.
- After beating the liquids, add the finished dough and beat.
- Grease the mold with oil and flour.
- Bake at 180° for 45 minutes, do the toothpick test.
- In a pan over low heat add the condensed milk, chocolate powder and mix until it thickens.
- With the cold cake, unmold, and put the brigadeiro and strawberries.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours and serve.