Chocolate cake with strawberry brigadeiro filling
View in original language
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Pct. of grated cheese45 g
- Margarine125 g
- Chocolate1 cup
- Sugar 1 and1/2 cup
- Milk300 ml
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until well blended.
- Add the yeast and beat in the pulse mode of the blender, until it is well distributed.
- Transfer the dough to the shape already greased with margarine and wheat flour. Place in the oven for 40 minutes.
- To make the strawberry brigadeiro is very simple, just half a cx. Of condensed milk and 4 tablespoons of nesquik. Bring to a boil, mix well until it comes off the pan. The chocolate syrup follows the same step by step as the strawberry brigadeiro, then add a cx. of cream and mix well.
- After baking, unmold the cake and wait to cool, divide the cake and spread the strawberry brigadeiro. Place the other part of the cake on top and finish by throwing the chocolate syrup on top, because chocolate is never too much.
- Serve the cake with soda, coffee and even tea.