Chocolate cake with soft brigadeiro
View in original language
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Chocolate powder 50% cocoa1 cup
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Butter with salt3 tablespoon
- Sugar200 g
- Milk150 ml
- Brewed coffee50 ml
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Sour Cream1 unit(s)
- Butter with salt1 tablespoon
- Chocolate 50% cocoa3 tablespoon
- Dough: in a mixer, beat the eggs, sugar, and butter for approximately 5 minutes.
- Sift the wheat flour and chocolate, add to the mixer.
- Add the milk and coffee, mix with a spatula, then beat again in the mixer for 3 minutes.
- With the mixer off, add the yeast and mix gently.
- Put to bake in a greased and infarinhada shape at 200° for 40 minutes.
- For the brigadeiro, add the condensed milk, the chocolate powder, the butter, take it to the fire until it starts to unglue from the pan, turn off the fire and put the milk cream, stir well to get creamy.
- After the cake bakes, wait to cool for 20 minutes and place the brigadeiro on top.