Chocolate Cake With Coconut
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Cups of wheat | 2 cup
- Cups of sugar | 1 cup
- Cups of chocolate milk | 1 cup
- Cups of oil | 1/2 cup
- Cups of boiling water | 1/2 cup
- Spoonful of yeast | 1 teaspoon
- Can of condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Spoons of chocolate milk | 2 can(s)
- Spoon of margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Very small pinch of instant coffee | 1 to taste
- 200ml bottle of coconut milk | 1 pint
- Bag of shredded coconut | 1 unit(s)
- Preheat the oven and grease the pan with a hole in the middle.
- Place the eggs, wheat, oil, sugar and chocolate in the mixer.
- Whisk everything together and pour the hot water, then add the yeast.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes, or until golden.
- Once ready, book.
- Cut the cake in half for filling.
- Make the syrup to wet the cake, mix the milk, coconut milk and 1 can of condensed milk, mix well and wet both parts of the cake, reserve just a little to throw after stuffing and assembled.
- For the filling, heat the condensed milk, chocolate milk, margarine, and a pinch of soluble coffee.
- Stir until it becomes a soft brigadeiro.
- When ready, fill the cake and assemble.
- Wet a little more with the syrup.
- Pass the soft brigadeiro over the cake and then throw in the grated coconut.
- Take it to the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?