Chocolate Cake with Brigadeiro
View in original language
- Whole egg | 03 unit(s)
- Sugar | 270 g
- Oil | 180 ml
- Chocolate powder 70% | 90 g
- Wheat Flour | 240 to taste
- Warm Milk | 240 ml
- Salt (rasa) | 01 coffee spoon
- Chemical Yeast | 15 g
- Condensed Milk (can) | 01 unit(s)
- Chocolate Powder 70% | 50 g
- Milk Cream Box | 1/2 unit(s)
- Butter | 01 teaspoon
- Granules | to taste
- TO PREPARE THE DOUGH:
In the mixer, place the whole eggs, the oil, the sugar, 70g of chocolate powder 70% and the salt.
Whisk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained;
- Add the warm milk and beat a little more;
- Start adding the wheat flour little by little (with the mixer on);
- To finish the dough, add the baking powder and beat quickly.
- Transfer the dough to a greased and floured shape (use a 25 x 7 cm shape).
Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for +- 40 minutes.
- TO THE ROOF:
In a pan put 50g of 70% chocolate powder, condensed milk, cream and butter. Mix well.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until it reaches the desired point.
- After the cake is baked, wait for it to get warm and unmold, spread the also warm frosting over it.
To finish, just spread granules on top and that's it.
Did you like this recipe?