View in original language
- Milk1 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Chocolate powder (I used Nescau)1 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- Place the oil, milk and eggs in a blender and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour, chocolate and sugar and mix a little more.
- Add the yeast and mix with a spoon.
- Put to bake in a greased shape with butter and wheat flour for 45 minutes.
- If you want the cover put: 350ml of milk 3 tablespoons of sugar 4 tablespoons of chocolate powder Half a tablespoon of butter or margarine
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like