View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Chocolate powder I used 50% cocoa | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Hot water | 1 cup
- In a blender, beat the eggs, oil, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Gently add the wheat flour to the blender.
- Add the hot water and mix a little more, and lastly add the baking powder and mix again.
- Place in greased and floured shape and bake at 180°C for approximately 40 minutes, the time varies according to the oven. The cake will be ready when you start to flavor the whole kitchen.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like