In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- condensed milk2 unit(s)
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Chocolate or cocoa powder1 cup
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Milk200 ml
- Chocolate granules or chocolate shavings to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Grease a central hole mold with butter and pour in the beaten liquid. Cover the mold with aluminum foil and bake in the oven in a bain-marie for about 45 minutes.
- Let it cool and take it to freeze for 8 hours. Unmould and decorate with sprinkles or chocolate shavings.