Chocolate Cake Blender
View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Chocolate1 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Oil100 ml
- Milk1 cup
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- In a blender, beat the oil, milk and eggs.
- Add the wheat flour, sugar and chocolate. Note: If you prefer, you can use chocolate powder.
- Beat for 5 minutes and then put the yeast and stir with the help of a spatula.
- Grease a mold with margarine and flour, and place the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 30 minutes. Do the toothpick test.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Cassata/ice cream pie
Banana cupcake, zero gluten, zero sugar and zero lactose