View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Sugar | 300 g
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Warm water | 150 ml
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Baking powder | 1/2 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder | 1/2 cup
- Sift the dry and set aside
- Beat the eggs with sugar, after the sugar dissolves, add the oil.
Heat the water, leaving it lukewarm and add it to the mixture.
- Finally add the wheat flour, baking powder and cocoa and mix in the liquid until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Put it in the greased shape (I used margarine and wheat flour)
Bake at 180°C until fully cooked.
Then just delight yourself 😋😋😋
Did you like this recipe?