View in original language
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder4 tablespoon
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Sugar2 cup
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- Milk1 cup
- In the mixer or blender add the eggs, chocolate powder, butter, wheat flour, sugar and milk and beat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Now add the yeast and stir gently.
- In a greased shape with margarine and flour add the mixture and take it to the oven already preheated to 180c° and let it bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Roof: In a pan with the fire still off, add 1 can of condensed milk 1 of sour cream 2 spoons of margarine 3 spoons of chocolate powder
- On low heat, stir until the desired point for coverage.