View in original language
- Wheat flour600 g
- warm milk1 l
- Butter250 g
- Eggs5 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder400 g
- Sugar300 g
- Yeast2 tablespoon
- Beat the egg whites in the mixer for 5 minutes, then add the sugar and beat again.
- Then add the butter, and the egg whites.
- After mixing, put the flour, sifting, and the milk gradually, after the flour, do the same process with the chocolate.
- Mix everything and lastly put the yeast and mix with a spoon
- Now take a large rectangular shape, grease it with butter and wheat flour and put the dough
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes and it's done.