View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Sugar240 g
- chocolate powder or chocolate1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- boiling water1 cup
- oil1 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- chocolate powder or chocolate3 tablespoon
- condensed milk1 can(s)
- margarine or butter1 tablespoon
- Beat the eggs with the sugar with a whisk until it becomes a light and homogeneous cream, add the chocolate powder and the wheat mix well, boil the water together with the oil, mix it with the dough and mix everything very well until the dough is very creamy. Add the baking powder, add to a greased and floured round shape, bake for approximately 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Take the butter, chocolate powder, condensed milk to the fire and mix until it comes off the pan (a soft brigadeiro) water the cake with this frosting and decorate with chocolate sprinkles.