View in original language
- Eggs03 unit(s)
- Brown sugar01 cup
- Oil3/4 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Chocolate powder01 cup
- Baking powder01 tablespoon
- Hot water01 cup
- Honey01 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Condensed milk700 g
- Milk300 ml
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Gems03 unit(s)
- Beat the eggs, sugar, brown sugar and oil in a mixer.
- Whisk until creamy
- Add the hot water to the chocolate powder, stir and add the mixer.
- Mixing with the fue, add the flour, honey and salt.
- Place in greased and floured shape and bake at 180 for 30 minutes.
- white brigadeiro filling
- Place the ingredients in the pan and cook until it releases from the bottom of the pan. Let cool.
- Place in a pastry sleeve, using the pitanga nozzle, decorate the dumplings.
- With the round cutter, cut three different sizes of cake.
- Start assembling from the largest to the smallest interspersing with the white brigadeiro.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and decorate with berries.