View in original language
- self-rising wheat flour | 150 g
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Vegetable oil | 1 cup
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Hot water | 400 ml
- Nescau | 300 g
- Condensed milk | 2 cup
- Take a container, put the wheat flour, sugar, nescau powder
- Now mix the eggs, hot water and vegetable oil
- Now put the dough in a greased shape with oil and flour, and take it to the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Then take another pan, add the condensed milk and the nescau, making a brigadeiro and then put the syrup on top of the cake, but let the cala cool before. Then add nescau on top for decoration and the cake is ready.
Did you like this recipe?