CHOCOFLAN (Brownie and Flan Mix)
View in original language
- Sugar | 200 g
- Water | 100 ml
- Butter at room temperature | 100 g
- Sugar | 100 g
- Vanilla Essence | 1 teaspoon
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Semi-sweet chocolate | 100 g
- Wheat Flour | 100 g
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- Eggs | 7 unit(s)
- Sugar | 160 g
- Vanilla Essence | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 800 ml
- With the first two ingredients, prepare the caramel and caramelize a mold with a 24 cm hole.
Mix the butter with the sugar and the essence. Incorporate well until you don't feel the sugar. Incorporate the eggs one at a time and mix each time.
Melt the chopped chocolate over a bain-marie or in the microwave (from 30 to 30 seconds, mixing in each step).
Incorporate the previous cream.
In another bowl, mix the flour with the yeast. It is added to the chocolate cream. Incorporate in 2 times and mix well each.
Spread the dough in the shape and distribute well with a spoon leaving it very uniform.
Mix the eggs well with a whisk; sugar and essence. Gradually add the milk, mixing well.
Play over the chocolate dough.
- Take the bain-marie (boiling water). Place a paper towel on the base of the baking sheet; so that the form does not move.
Oven preheated to 180° for approximately 50 minutes.
You will observe that after a few minutes the cuttlefish that was below goes up to the top and the Flan goes down.
- Once ready and cold, let it cool in the fridge; covered by film about 12h.
Before demolding, run a knife around it.
Did you like this recipe?