View in original language
- Maizena Biscuit (package)2 unit(s)
- Butter5 tablespoon
- Cream cheese300 g
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Unflavored gelatin1 unit(s)
- Water2 cup
- Sugar5 tablespoon
- Fruit of your choice (strawberry, passion fruit)400 g
- Grind the cornstarch in a blender or food processor.
- Add the melted butter and mix until it forms a wet crumb.
- Put it in the mold, preferably with a false bottom, to form the base
- Bake at 180° for 10min
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese, condensed milk, cream
- Add the unflavored gelatin dissolved in water and mix more
- Pour the mixture into the base of the pie and put it in the fridge for 5 hours.
- In a pan add the water, sugar and fruit.
- Stir constantly until it gains consistency.
- Wait for it to cool, unmold the pie put the jelly on top
- serve cold