Cheesecake Romeo and Juliet
View in original language
- Cornstarch Biscuit | 1 unit(s)
- unsalted butter | 100 g
- Cream cheese | 500 g
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Guava smudge | 400 g
- Water | 200 ml
- Grind the biscuit until it becomes a coarse flour, in a bowl add the butter at room temperature.
- Grease a form with a removable bottom and spread the farofa along the bottom and sides, pressing well to make it firm.
- Bake for 15 minutes, 180• and set aside
- Beat the cream cheese, eggs and condensed milk in a blender until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- When it's ready, pour the dough on top of the base, it can't be hot and spread it out well;
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
- In a small pan, put the guava in cubes and the water, boil until it turns into a thick syrup! Note serve the hot syrup
Did you like this recipe?