Cassava Cake With Coconut
View in original language
- Grated raw cassava | 3 cup
- Sugar | 270 g
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Coconut milk | 200 ml
- Butter or margarine | 2 tablespoon
- grated coconut | 100 g
- Baking powder | 1 dessert spoon
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, sugar and butter, beat well for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the Ingredients and mix.
- Put it in a greased shape and take it to the preheated oven 180° for 45/50 min or until it's golden well, let it warm and unmold.
- Finally, sprinkle grated coconut on top.
Did you like this recipe?