Cassava Cake with Coconut Super Creamy Flourless and sugar free
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Boiled cassava300 g
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Culinary sweetener1/2 cup
- Butter or margarine2 tablespoon
- Milk200 ml
- Coconut milk200 ml
- Shredded Coconut100 g
- Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Cut the cooked cassava into cubes, remove the central thread.
- Beat all the ingredients in the blender, except the yeast.
- Add the baking soda after the dough is very homogeneous and mix.
- Pour the dough into a greased and floured form.
- Take to the oven at 210° for about 35 minutes, or until golden!
- Enjoy, everyone will LOVE it!!!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Chicken rondelli, mozzarella and ham.
Pork Chop With Rice
Pineapple Cake With Coconut