View in original language
- Aipim (cassava) | 1 kg
- Whole eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 3 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Butter (margarine) | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 0 to taste
- Grated Coconut | 100 g
- Vanilla drops (optional) | 6 to taste
- Paper towel | 1 unit(s)
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl with the help of a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Light to bake in a greased shape (with butter and a sheet of paper towel) and infarinhada for 45 min in the oven previously heated to 180°C
- It gets creamy inside with the crispy crust
Did you like this recipe?