CARROT CUPCAKE WITH COCOA
View in original language
- eggs3 unit(s)
- grated carrot1/3 unit(s)
- olive oil1/2 cup
- demerara sugar1 cup
- oat flour1/5 cup
- oat bran1/2 cup
- 100% cocoa1 tablespoon
- + 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast1 dessert spoon
- 70% grated chocolate squares or other healthy chocolate (optional)4 unit(s)
- In a blender, beat the eggs, carrots, oil and sugar.
- Transfer the mixture into a container, add the oats and stir.
- Transfer 1/3 of the dough to another container and add the cocoa.
- Finish with the dessert spoon of yeast in the light dough and the spoon (tea) in the dark dough.
- In greased cupcake molds or whole mold put some of the light batter, then the dark batter and finish with a little more of the white batter.
- Cover with grated chocolate.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 20 (cupcake) and 40 minutes (whole shape) or until a toothpick comes out clean. Yield: on average 14 cookies or 1 medium shape.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
COCOA COOKIE WITH NUTS
healthy carrot cupcake
carrot cake cupcakes