View in original language
- 1 grated carrot to taste
- 2 eggs to taste
- 1 spoon of borroial to taste
- 1 cup of sugar to taste
- 1 cup of wheat flour to taste
- 1 cup of oil to taste
- Sour cream1 to taste
- Condensed milk1 to taste
- Chocolate1 to taste
- Put the oil, sugar, eggs and carrot in a blender.
- potato well
- Place in a container and add the wheat flour and porroial
- lock well
- Grease the form and put the dough
- Bake at 150 degrees for 30 min
- In another pan, place the condensed milk, cream and chocolate.
- Let it boil well until the pan is discharged.
- Take the cake out of the oven and pierce them well.
- Add the ganache on top and enjoy.