Carrot cake with chocolate icing
View in original language
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Oil1/2 cup
- Carrots3 unit(s)
- Sugar2 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Wheat flour1/2 cup
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- Dark chocolate2 unit(s)
- Beat the eggs, sugar, oil and the carrot in the blender
- Place the mixture in the bowl of the mixer and add the wheat flour, beat on medium speed.
- With the mixer off, add the yeast and mix well.
- Grease the shape with oil and put the dough to bake for 40 minutes in a medium microwave oven.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate in a refractory, placing every 30 seconds at 40% power until reaching the desired consistency.
- With the cake still hot, place the melted chocolate on top, covering the surface completely. (I put it with the cake still hot because it makes it easier to spread the melted chocolate)