Carrot cake with chocolate icing
View in original language
- 2 medium carrots, diced300 g
- 1\2 cup of plain flour210 g
- 1\2 cup vita+ cornstarch cornstarch60 g
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder8 g
- 1 cup of sugar190 g
- Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180 degrees
- grease and flour a medium 20 cm diameter center hole shape
- in the blender cup place the carrot oil and the eggs, and beat until smooth.
- In a bowl, sift the corn starch, the wheat flour, the yeast and the sugar, add the carrot mixture, reserved and stir with the aid of a spatula until it becomes a shapeless mass.
- the dough emerges in the reserved form and put it in the oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the dough comes out clean. Remove the form and let it cool.
- roof Make the icing mix the chocolate, and the cream spread all over the surface of the cake. If you prefer, use the 180 diameter canceled round mold. If you don't have a blender at home you can make this cake recipe. Using hand grated carrots and a wooden spoon to stir to mix the ingredients. Remember to sift the flour and other powdered ingredients, so as not to form pellets and obtain a fluffy and sandy carrot cake. Drizzle the cake while still warm with chocolate syrup so that it penetrates well into the dough.