Carrot cake with chocolate icing.
View in original language
- Carrots | 4 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 cup
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Wheat | 2 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 1 cup
- Chocolate powder | 2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 4 tablespoon
- First, beat the eggs, oil, sugar and carrots in a blender,
beat until obtaining a homogeneous mixture
- Add the flour little by little and beat until combined.
- Finally, add the chemical yeast.
- Unite the shape with butter and flour, and put it to bake with the oven preheated to 180° degrees for 35 minutes.
- For topping: mix all ingredients until thick.
- Poke holes with the help of a toothpick, so that the frosting penetrates the cake.
- Pour the frosting while the cake is still warm.
Did you like this recipe?