Carrot cake with chocolate icing
View in original language
- medium carrots | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder | 4 tablespoon
- In the blender add the chopped carrot, oil, sugar and eggs and beat.
- After beating, put it in a container and add the flour little by little until you get a cake dough point. If needed add more flour.
- Finally add the yeast. And stir gently.
- Put the dough in a greased shape and take it to the oven in medium fire for approximately 40 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- For the topping, in a pan add the condensed milk, butter and chocolate powder and stir everything over medium heat until it reaches the point of a spoonful of brigadeiro.
- Once everything is ready, add the topping and serve.
Did you like this recipe?