Carrot cake with chocolate icing
View in original language
- Large Carrots | 2 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 cup
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Chocolate powder | 4 tablespoon
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Blend the carrot, egg, oil and sugar in a blender.
- Pour in a container, add the wheat flour and beat well, then add the baking soda and beat some more.
- Grease the form, pour the dough and bake at 180º
- When the cake is ready, make the icing.
- For the topping in a pan, place the girl's milk, the cream, the chocolate powder, and the butter, bring to the fire until it thickens.
Then just throw it on top of the cake and good appetite.
Did you like this recipe?