Carrot cake with chocolate cone
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 2 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Oil | 1 cup
- Carrot | 4 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1/ cup
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- In a blender, beat the eggs, milk, oil, sugar and the carrots, chopped into not very coarse pieces.
- In a bowl add the flour and yeast
- Add the blender mixture to the flour with the baking powder and mix everything very well.
- Grease a rectangular cake pan with oil or margarine and pour the mixture
- Heat the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For the chocolate shell, in a pan, add the milk, sugar, margarine and chocolate and cook over medium heat until you get a thick syrup.
- Pour the syrup over the cake and wait for it to cool completely.
Did you like this recipe?